Event Melt

Reply To: How to Find the Right Place to Live?


    If you never studied or worked in the UK, you have no credit record from this country. You will have to pay half-year or one-year upfront in order to get the property you like.

    You have an option to get a Guarantor.

    If you can’t get a family or friend as a guarantor or you don’t have anyone in the UK to support you,you may check some Guarantor Service places from the internet.


    Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)