Terms of Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website, lease read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Event Melt and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Event Melt and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:“Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and “We” or “Us” or “Our” means Event Melt, a brand created by Alice Sheng.
You can contact Event Melt by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Our Site is free.
It is your responsibility to make any arrangements necessary to access Our Site.
Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and “as available” on an “as available”. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part thereof) without notice. We will not be liable to you if Our Site (or any part thereof) is unavailable and for any period.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Easy Marketing Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
You may do the following for your own personal, non-commercial use:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
b. Download Our Site (or any part thereof) for caching;
c. Print page from Our Site;
d. Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
e. Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Easy Marketing Ltd.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so fairly and legally;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a calculated way to damage our reputation or take unfair advantage.
- You may link to any page of Our Site.
Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please get in touch with Us at email@example.com for further information.
You may not link to Our Site from any other site, the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- It is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual obligations and responsibilities of confidence.
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we believe there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Any online facilities, tools, services or information Easy Marketing Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Event Melt is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
While Event Melt uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard, and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Event Melt accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Event Melt reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole) of) the Website, including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website, unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
If you are a customer living in the United Kingdom or the Eurpoean Union you have the right to cancel your contract to purchase services from us within 14 days without giving notice. The cancellation period:
- Will end 14 days from the date of purchase when you purchased a service.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel within the cancellation period. To cancel, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org You may use a copy of the Cancellation Form, found at the end of these Terms and Conditions, but you are not required to do so.
If you requested that the performance of services begin during the cancellation period, you are required to pay us an amount which is proportional to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your decision to cancel this contract. We will reimburse you any amount you have paid above this proportionate payment.
We will refund the reimbursement using the same payment as you used for the initial purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees because of the reimbursement.
Any return or refund policy we may have does not affect this right to cancel and to reimbursement.
Where the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Consumer Rights Act 2015, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page regularly.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Country of England.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Event Melt are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Event Melt agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator if mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Event Melt. The unsuccessful party will pay the costs of any mediation or arbitration.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Event Melt agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal, and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
If you want to cancel your contract of sale with us you may use this form and email or post it back to us at the address below.
Address: Covent Garden, 71-75 Shelton Street
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods or services:
Ordered on: ______________________________________
Received on: ______________________________________
Customer name: ______________________________________
Customer address: ____________________________________________________________________________
Signature (only required if you are returning a hardcopy of this form):
Filed and Effective Date: 11 November 2022